1. Design, design patterns according to requirements, culture, and product characteristics, etc. Then make a sample and make a sample according to the drawing. Gift boxes pay attention to beautiful appearance, so the colors of the versions produced are also varied. Usually, a gift box of a style has not only 4 basic colors but also a few spot colors, such as gold and silver, which are all spot colors.
2. Hand-made bamboo basket packaging, pure original ecology, novel design, sturdy and durable, low-carbon and environmentally friendly, can be widely used in fruit, fungus, poultry, eggs, food, cured meat products and other agricultural and sideline products packaging.
3. Choose cardboard, the general gift box cardboard is made of cardboard or long cardboard. High-end wine packaging and gift packaging cartons. The cardboard with thickness of 3mm-6mm is usually used to manually mount the external decorative surface and bond it to form.
4. Printing, the gift box is only used for printing wrapping paper. The mounting paper will not be printed. At most, it will only be dyed. Because the gift box is an outer box, the printing requires a high level of craftsmanship. The most taboo is color difference, ink dots, and bad printing. These shortcomings affect aesthetics.
5. Surface treatment, the wrapping paper of the gift box usually needs surface treatment, the common ones are over-varnish, over-matt, over-UV, over-varnish, and over-matt oil.
6. Beer, beer is a relatively important part of the printing process. To be accurate, the die must be accurate. If the beer is inaccurate, the beer is biased, and the beer is constant, these will affect the subsequent processing.
7. Mounting, usually the printed matter is mounted first and then beer, but the gift box is first beer and then mounted. One is afraid of getting flowers and wrapping paper, and the other is that the gift box pays attention to the overall beauty. The gift box mounting paper must be handmade to reach a certain level. Beautiful.