1. Design of the gift box
: design patterns according to requirements, culture and product characteristics. Then make samples according to the drawings. Gift boxes pay attention to beautiful appearance, so the colors of the produced version are also varied. Usually, a style of gift box has not only four basic colors, but also several special colors, such as gold and silver.
2. Handmade bamboo basket packaging is purely original, with novel design, durability, low-carbon and environmental protection. It can be widely used in the packaging of agricultural and sideline products such as fruits, fungi, poultry and eggs, food, cured products and so on.
3. Choose cardboard of the gift box
. The general gift box cardboard is made of cardboard or long cardboard. High grade wine packaging and gift packaging cartons. The cardboard with thickness of 3mm-6mm is mostly used, and the external decorative surface is mounted manually and bonded.
4. Printing of the gift box
. The gift box is only printed with wrapping paper, and the mounting paper will not be printed, but only dyed at most. Because the gift box is an outer packaging box, the printing process is very high, and the most taboo are color differences, ink dots and bad versions, which affect the aesthetics.
5. Surface treatment of the gift box
: the wrapping paper of the gift box usually needs surface treatment. The common ones are polish glue, dumb glue, UV, polish and dumb oil.
6. Beer, beer is an important link in the printing process. To be accurate, the knife mold must be accurate. If the beer is inaccurate, partial and continuous, these will affect the subsequent processing.
7. Mounting of the gift box: usually the printed matter is mounted first and then beer, but the gift box is mounted first and then beer. First, it is afraid of making flowers and wrapping paper. Second, the gift box pays attention to the overall beauty. The paper mounting of the gift box must be made by hand in order to achieve a certain beauty.