What are the details that need to be paid attention to when designing the packaging box
1. Size. Before designing each packaging box
, we have to determine its size. When determining the size of the box, we have to look at the material used in the later printing of the box, that is, the thickness of the paper of the box. Most of them are corrugated and non-corrugated, with corrugated, usually E-corrugated, and ordinary paper without corrugated is thicker. Therefore, before designing, you must determine the thickness of the paper to scale the size. Do not design a good size, because the paper is behind and the final item cannot be loaded.
2. The packaging box is also printed, so we have to design and typeset in vector software.
3. If the shape of the box is special, then we must draw the cutting lines and group all the cutting lines together, because the printing factory makes the knife molds according to your cutting lines.
4. When we design the packaging, after the knife line is drawn, we usually print it out 1:1, simply fold a box, and see if the size structure between the lid, ears, etc. is reasonable.
5. The packaging box is also a printed matter, so the pictures and graphics we use must be in CMYK color mode. The sharpness of the picture must be higher than 300 points, otherwise the finished product may be blurred. 6. The packaging box will generally show the following content, (the picture of the product, the brand trademark of the product, the name of the product, a general introduction to the usefulness of the product, the barcode of the product, and the general introduction of the manufacturer)